Prescription Drug List (Formulary)
CareOregon Advantage covers a wide range of prescription drugs through Medicare Part D.
To find out if your prescriptions are covered, search through our approved drug list, also known as our Formulary.
- Click on the image below and the Formulary should open as a PDF in a new window.
- Press Ctrl+F (PC) or ⌘-F (Mac) to open a search bar in the top right of your screen.
- Type the name of the medication into that search bar and press enter.
- If there are multiple similar results you can use the Previous and Next buttons to look for the correct medication.
- To search for more, simply type the next medication into the search bar and continue until you have found all your prescriptions.
- If your drugs are not on the list, go to the section "Medicare Part D Coverage Determinations, Formulary Exceptions and Appeals" for more information on how to ask for an exception.
- If you still need assistance, you can always call Customer Service, at 503-416-4279 or 1-888-712-3258. TTY/TDD users can call 1-800-735-2900.
Click on a year below to see the Formulary for your plan.
To view PDF documents, you must have the free Adobe Reader program installed.
CareOregon Advantage makes regular Formulary updates when necessary. These usually occur on a monthly basis.
If you have questions about how we might make changes to our Formulary during the year, check out Common Questions about Prescription Drugs.
You can also call Customer Service, at 503-416-4279 or 1-888-712-3258. TTY/TDD users can call 1-800-735-2900 or 7-1-1.
Prior Authorization and Step Therapy Criteria
Click the links below to view the respective policy.