Enhanced Medicare coverage combining all the services of Parts A, B and D (prescription drugs) all into a convenient, simple to use plan.
(*As low as $0 with Low Income Subsidy assistance)
- Local customer service with one phone number to call for Medicare and Part D questions
- $5 copay for primary care visits
- $400 annual deductible & low copays for drugs
- $0 copay for diabetes testing supplies
- $0 copay for lab tests
- Nationwide emergency and urgent care coverage
- Routine vision exams and eyeglasses
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
To view PDF documents, you must have the free Adobe Reader program installed.